How to become: self-confident

vrijdag 18 september 2015

Self-confident; a word that is so powerful it can change people’s happiness. Self-confident a word that can motivate you but it can also discourage you, a word that can change who you are. I’m still a high school student (left picture is me) but trust me I have seen a lot of people crumble very slowly because people are killing their self-confident. I used to be self-confident but people were starting to call me big, chubby and ugly I started to look at myself in the mirror and I hated the way I look. With acne all over my forehead, a gigantic head and huge cheeks, I was miserable every-day because of people calling me hippo and other names. So is started to do exercise but running makes me sleepy and normal exercise makes me unhappy because I feel like I am forced to do it but I didn’t care cause I was losing weight. I couldn't handle it anymore so I just stopped with the exercise and gain weight and obviously people started to call me names. I started to do combat boxing and I’m right now in the volleyball and basketball team in my school, I was enjoying it so much. I noticed that I was happier and I didn’t care that people call me still name cause I liked the way my body is. A Strong-muscular-tomboy girl who likes sport that has to do with strength and makes you sweat a lot. I colored my hair a color that I thought it wouldn't look good on me because I have a dark-tanned skin but at the end I am in love with my hair. I became more self-confidence and I notice the change, people will love the way you are but people will hate the way you are but just count on the people that love you., cause those people will improve your self-confidence. 

twitter:it_issava
instagram:its_sava

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS