How to: Become prettier

zaterdag 5 september 2015

F**k that word, prettier. If you are in high school like me i am sure that your friends or just anybody says at least one of these things to you "You know you will be much more prettier if you have no pimple" "You know you will be much more prettier if you just lose some weight" "You know you will be much more prettier if you use make-up" and there are so much more! There will be always someone in the school to let your mood down and those people are seriously a*******. Can't they keep their own freakin business and just look at themselves and tell themselves how to become prettier because some people will actually get hurt when they say it. I know this might be a bit personal but i have lots of pimples in my forehead and i need to use medicine that the doctor gives me because pimple medicine from a normal shop doesn't work. I used to get bullied and people use to call me "hippo" because i was fat and had pimples but now my pimples are starting to go away and people cannot just be happy for you. They have to go ruin your happiness and now they are starting to say that i am using make-up because i want to become prettier, i really wanted to slap their faces. Why the hell do you think i am wearing make-up while i don't even have time to dry my hair, pack my bag or even brush my hair? 

You might feel like those people doesn't have any insecurities but they actually do and it's mostly about their body, so if at any point you want to say something back to them, just don't. I am sure people told you "they are not worth your time" but it's true and don't say something back because then you are exactly the same. People got so tired of saying things to me about my pimples cause i always ignore them and they got sick of it and start teasing someone else.   

You might that you are ugly but trust me if you move to another country they will find you pretty and you know it's just how the society is. This society is full of crap and it's fooling your mind, so be strong and don't get fooled.

Share down in the comments your own stories, tips and tricks to block those bullies or if you can relate

xoxo

twitter: it_issava
Instagram: its_sava




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS